IAS «Property» is an integrated subject-oriented informational-analytical system, built on the base of a centralized programmed-technological platform with a unification of programmed-technical means of applied functionality elaboration with an application of modern web portal, service-oriented and geoinformational technologies.
Functionally programmed modules - «Ground», «Roads repairs», «Parking», «Public welfare», «Advertising», «Lighting», «Purchases», «Filling stations and oil reservoirs (terminals)» constructed as unitary informational medium, in which in a city corporative telecommunication network and unified programmed-hardware platform IAS «Property» complexes of automatized separate workplaces subjects (departments, administrations, divisions, centres and utility enterprises) integrate, functionally and informationally interact.
Modules provide a realization of automatized users’ workplaces functionalities (AWP).
Modules have built-in mechanisms of information security from an unauthorized access, mechanisms of users’ identification and authentication ensuring, mechanisms of data integrity maintaining, users’ activity registration, management of users’ access to an information and separate functions.
Modules provide unified for all types of automatized users’ workplaces comfortable, maximally easy and intuitively understandable user’s interface.
IAS «Property» is created for providing informational needs of state jurisdictions and local government administrations, organizations, enterprises, public associations and citizens on the base of forming, integrating, constant updating and effective usage of informational resources about property and other urban area objects with an application of modern programmed service-oriented and geoinformational technologies.
The goal has been achieved by means of creating of service-oriented technologies of an integrated informational medium of common production and usage of a city informational resources on the base of different administrations, organizations, institutions data interoperability and a gradual switchover from creating «departmental» informational systems creating to unitary centralized programmed-technical platform.
Realization will make it possible to provide the following:
- forming of unitary informational city space;
- creating of consistent informational and geospatial databases, technologies of their management and usage totality,
- gradual switchover to the usage of unified programmed-hardware means, that functionate on the base of unitary principles and due to universal rules, which will provide an informational interaction of all city management system subjects, and also their informational needs satisfaction;
- informational-communicatory and functional compatibility of existing automatized systems and resources which use data concerning property and other city territory objects;
- exception of works on forming and supporting of city «departmental» informational systems and resources doubling, saving of city budget money, that are being allocated for this works;
- unification of scientific and creative groups, private and state structures efforts in creating and applying of unitary unified programmed-technological solutions, forming of their convoy and support centres for a citywide usage.